Strategic Planning Consultation and Personal statement editing
Finding the best strategy for the residency match and writing a personal statement (PS) can be challenging for the FMGs. Often, students don’t know what are the qualities the programs are are looking for and not sure what to include in the personal statement. In this service, Dr. Wing will evaluate your background, analyze your strength and weakness, help you to find the right strategy and improve your overall package. Your personal statement will be commented by Dr. Wing and further enhanced by a professional writer. You will have 10% off for a mock interview with Dr. Wing!
DETAILS OF THE PACKAGE:
- Schedule an online appointment
- At least 72 hours before the appointment, email your C.V and Personal Statement (REQUIRED)
- One hour one-to-one strategic planning session with Dr. Wing
- You will receive your personal statement with Dr. Wing’s comments 24 hours after the session
- Email us the second draft of your PS in 5 business days
- Dr. Wing will comment on the second draft of the PS and send it to the professional writer for further edit
- The final draft of PS will email to you in 7 business days
$599 FOR THE PACKAGE ABOVE
$699 IF YOU NEED YOUR SECOND DARFT IN 4 BUSINESS DAYS
$799 IF YOU NEED YOUR SECOND DARFT IN 2 BUSINESS DAYS
Dear Dr. Wing,
I am glad to let you know I got a prematch offer in January. Thank you so much for your kind help from my application to the interviews. My offer is from internal medicine (the only interview from IM). I appreciate your time and work on my case and it really worked well for me. From L.G, who prematched to IM in 2014.
** Read our Frequently Asked Questions **